Comment on page
How do I participate in crowdloans?
Crowdloans are a unique feature of Polkadot & Kusama networks that allow projects to raise funds from the community in exchange for rewards. By participating in a crowdloan, users can lend their tokens to a project for a set period of time and receive rewards in the form of project tokens, while also supporting the development of the network.
- 1.Open Fearless Wallet on your device and navigate to the "Crowdloan" tab in the app and select either Polkadot or Kusama at the top of the screen:
- 2.Select the crowdloan you'd like to participate in from the active crowdloans list:
- 3.Make sure you read all the information regarding the crowdloan (i.e. leasing period, raised funds, time left)
- 4.Enter the amount of DOT or KSM you'd like to contribute to the crowdloan:
- 5.Once you're ready to proceed, click on the "Continue" button.
- 6.Review your contribution details and confirm that they are correct.
- 7.Follow the instructions provided to complete your crowdloan contribution.
By following these simple steps, you can participate in crowdloans on Polkadot & Kusama directly from your Fearless Wallet.